A bachelor’s degree in aviation management exposes you to the dynamic business of air transportation. The aviation industry supports billions of dollars in economic activity in the United States alone. It needs driven, forward-thinking and skilled professionals to thrive.
What is aviation management? In this program, you’ll focus on the core business structure of the aviation industry. You’ll learn to manage and maintain business operations, and create opportunities for growth and improvement. This degree program is offered 100% online and takes four years to complete. You can take what you learn in the classroom and apply it to a number of aviation management careers.
What you’ll learn
The Lynn University aviation management bachelor’s degree prepares you to advance your career in this dynamic industry. In this program, you will:
- Learn the principles of management and leadership and how to apply them
- Examine the various factors that influence effective management
- Assess the business climate and explore ways to foster innovation using your unique talents, strengths and interests
- Understand how aviation technology is used in aircraft, planning, scheduling, navigation and more
- Have an opportunity to pursue your professional pilot’s license and ratings
- Learn air traffic control basics and be equipped to take the air traffic control exam