Turn your interpersonal skills into a rewarding career with a bachelor’s degree in human resource management. In this fully online program, you’ll learn how to create productive work environments and cultivate talented employees in the ever-changing twenty-first century workplace. You’ll hone your communication and management skills while gaining theoretical knowledge and real-world experience that will position you for success, wherever your future career takes you. Not only will you leave with practical expertise to share with future employers, you’ll also be prepared to take the Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR) certification exam.
What you’ll learn
The Lynn University online bachelor’s degree in human resource management prepares you for careers in human resources (HR). In this program, you’ll learn:
- Techniques to attract, recruit and train skilled workers
- Employee development and performance management
- Methods to optimize workforce morale and retention
- How to ensure compliance with employment laws, regulations and policies
- Compensation and benefits strategy
- How to apply your knowledge to real-world settings
- Proficient writing and communication skills
- The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the number of human resource managers to increase by nine percent by 2030.
- 14,800 new human resource manager jobs are expected to be created each year through 2030.