Did you know financial management is considered the second-best job in business? There’s no better time to launch your career in this highly sought-after field, and our online bachelor’s degree in investment management is a great place to start. At Lynn University, you’ll acquire foundational insight regarding investment strategies, asset valuation, portfolio management and financial analysis. This fully online program blends experiential learning, an interactive and hands-on teaching style and the use of real-time markets to set you up for success. You’ll leave this program equipped with the concepts, skills, confidence and experience for a rewarding career in investing, banking, finance and more.
What you’ll learn
From fundamental knowledge of the finance industry to practical experience with the markets, this degree is designed to help you excel in multiple types of investment jobs. By the end of the program, you’ll know:
- The function of financial markets and major financial assets
- How to create investment strategies
- Risk and reward analysis
- Portfolio management
- How to price financial assets using derivative valuation
- Stocks and bonds valuation and management
- How to present decisions and proposals to investors and corporate clients
- The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the number of financial managers to grow by 17 percent by 2030.
- An average of 64,200 new financial manager jobs are expected to be created each year through 2030.