Becoming an entrepreneur includes a lot more than just being in charge. You’ll have to know how to communicate effectively, create buy-in for your venture, manage risk and more. The online bachelor’s in entrepreneurship degree at Lynn University helps you develop the multitude of skills that are necessary to operate a successful business. This program combines entrepreneurship essentials with innovation, business strategy and marketing to keep you ahead of the competition.
What you’ll learn
The Lynn University online Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship helps you become a skilled business professional. In this program, you‘ll learn:
- The ins and outs of marketing, such as buyer behavior, product planning, pricing, promotional campaigns and more
- The theory and practice of developing, introducing and leading innovation
- How to scale and sustain ventures and build from within
- The business technology and tools that can help you increase your competitive advantage and improve your decision-making
- How to apply for funding and effectively manage finances, including revenue, start-up expenses and working capital
Career outlook for entrepreneurs
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the number of self-employed workers to increase to 10.3 million by 2026. Careers in entrepreneurship are vast and span practically all fields. An entrepreneur’s success depends on a number of factors, including what industry you’re in, where you’re located and more. It’s important to develop the know-how to make smart business decisions and steer your career in the direction you want.