The online bachelor’s in business administration gives you the broad knowledge and tools that are essential to succeeding in today’s business climate. This program exposes you to many aspects of business, from marketing to investing, analytics to human resources, innovation to e-commerce and more. At the end of this four-year program, you’ll have a better understanding of how you can make an impact and develop your dream career.
What you’ll learn
The Lynn University online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration helps you build the skills you need to successfully navigate your business career and foster professional growth. In this program, you will:
- Explore digital marketing trends, including email marketing, social media, mobile marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and more
- Learn how you can use online marketing to build a brand, attract shoppers and grow your business
- Use spreadsheets and business analytical tools to interpret data and effectively communicate results to help make sound business decisions
- Understand and appreciate the importance of culture as a key to successful international business endeavors
- Examine the principles of marketing including buyer behavior, product planning, channels of distribution, price policies, promotions and more
- Explore the complex investment environment and how it affects workers, consumers, citizens, managers and investors
Employment in business and finance is expected to grow 8 percent through 2030, adding about 750,800 new jobs. Globalization, economic growth, regulations and increased usage of data are just some of the factors driving demand.